Stephane Kirkland has established a reputation as an engaging, informed, and entertaining speaker, whether it be for general public or specialist audiences.
He has spoken about historical subjects, in particular the urban transformation of Second Empire Paris, as well as about contemporary subjects, such as the role of urban vision and leadership and the drivers of high quality urban spaces.
In addition to book talks and signings, he has spoken at the following venues
- National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C. (listen to the podcast on nga.org)
- National Arts Club, New York City
- Columbia University, New York City (Urban History Association annual conference)
- 92nd Street Y, New York City
- Chatham House, London
- American Library in Paris, Paris
- Denver Art Museum, Denver
- INDesign Awards Ceremony Keynote, Lafayette LA
If you are interested in bringing Stephane Kirkland to speak, please contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.